[amayausers] Re: starting a new Thread....

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:20:19 -0500

Hi everyone...Happy almost New Year's!
I know you can get 'on the board' by going to the chat site and starting a
new thread there, but I think most of us haven't been to the 'site' in
months...all you have to do is hit 'reply' on one of the posts you get as
auto email, and change the subject line...that will start a new message.
I don't think this is a full blown 'chat board' that will keep all the
replies to one post as a 'thread'....when I've looked at the 'archive' list
to find an old post-all I see on my end is every 'individual' post as one
consectutive list by dates...
so unless I'm wrong-just do what I do-change the subject note and reply with
your new question!
I 'replied' to the message from Debbie (Re: bobbin not picking up) where she
replied to Thomas-and just changed the subject line-so on your end it looks
like a new thread has started.
(Ha! small pun there...the embroidery chat board has 'threads'....LOL)
Roland

> From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:10:05 -0500
> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [amayausers] Re: bobbin not picking up
>
> Thomas,  I do like you just did...tag along on someone else's post.  But I'm
> sure someone else can tell us the proper way!!!     Debbie

>>> if you remove the bobbin case - without actually pulling extra bobbin out