[amayausers.com] Re: spool colors in color sequence settings

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:06:37 UT

This message was posted by KGM on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/319.html

Hi there, I just installed the latest OS and of course, it wiped out the spool
colors in the color sequence settings.  I know I've done this before I just
can't figure it out this morning - I guess that is what happens when you work 7
days for too long.

When I click on Color Sequence tab the spools of thread show up with no color
and I right clicked and tried to 'set' them to the proper color according to
the spool of thread on there and it won't change it.

I did search in the software area but I guess I must not be using the right key
words as nothing related came up.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!