[amayausers.com] Re: small text tie offs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:58:40 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/555.html#000004

Thanks for your input Rod.  I shall try no. 5 on small text.  I had hesitated
to use that one as I didn't want a "dimple" showing in the letter, and I
thought that one looked as though it might do that.  I did notice that no.2 was
a poor choice according to the manual, which I hadn't looked at for some time
now, but thought it was time to open it once again. And yes, the inching stitch
count change will help anyone having some problems with thread coming undone at
the start of elements, as I had changed that some time agoe when that was a
problem after upgrading my software.