[amayausers] Re: small letters-short stitch on or off?

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:21:40 -0700

 Roland

You mentioned in an eariler post that you were getting ready to do .12 lettering --is this that project? What stitch length are you running in the small lettering and centerline?

 To answer your first question....short stitches off....

 You may want to try this with no underlay and just play with the density.

Editing comes next, making VERY sure that all the columns are STRAIGHT, no jogs, small needles, 60 wt thread and all the other things yu know already.

 Rod Springer

 Embroidery Cottage
 Rod & Sharon Springer
 Melco Amaya Tech & Trainer