[amayausers] Re: sharp needles for caps

  • From: "Judy Alderden" <disijudy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:54:26 -0600

I keep 9 needles with ballpoints & one with a 65/9 sharp for monograms - has worked for me for years.

Judy
Designs in Stitches, Inc.

From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amayausers] Re: Sharp needles for caps Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:15:39 -0500

Ed,
If I had a 16 needle Amaya, I could do that. I have an EMT so that won't
work too well. So now your asking, what is he doing in the Amaya group?
Maybe when I get enough business that I can do embroidery full time, I would
like to get something newer in addition to the EMT. (The EMT and Amaya are
similar in some ways and use the same hoops.) But actually the EMT is a very
good machine and I hope to keep it for a while.