[amayausers] Re: sashes

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:09:50 -0500

Never embroidered-only screenprinted or hot stamped, and then found it was
well worth the hassle to just order them custom printed!
For example, the local country fair needed over a dozen for the 'queen'
pageant, so we had them made with the fair logo on the end, then changed
each one to letter it for the queen, miss congeniality, most talented,
etc.-and only paid a minimal charge for 'lettering' change on them-and had
extras with just the fair logo-so I could hotseal lettering on them here for
the different sponsors with the girls names on them for the judging.
Didn't have embroidery then-nor would I bother with it-cheaper to get them
done and shipped in!
Roland

From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:50:37 -0800
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: sashes

Hi Roland,

 Thank you for the info!

Have you every embroidered on a sash?

Barbara

From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:45:22 -0800
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] sashes

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has a distributor that they could recommend for
sashes.....(like the kind that is worn for pageants?)

Barbara
Avalon Embroidery