[amayausers] Re: restart after break

  • From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:40:58 -0800

Frank,

I had this same conversation with a client last week. The machine is
just following the stitch file so it doesn't add anything after a break.
The way to deal with it has always been to back up and sew over a few
stitches. They thought it would be nice to have a tie in feature after a
thread break. Something I had never thought about but an interesting
idea.

Janel Harris
Dimensional Designs
http://www.dimdesigns.com