[amayausers] Re: repeating underlay problem

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:56:23 -0700

See if your Start and End points overlap each other, Move them apart so they do not overlap.

Also if the Start and End points are not the same as the First and Last Points of the Single line, (they can be moved to anywhere you want them) then there may no way to fix it.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>