[amayausers.com] Re: "I-Cool" Backpack Coolers (?)

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 07:54:38 UT

This message was posted by Logo Stitch on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/200.html

Does anyone who also works with promotional items distribute or knows how to
get hooked up to distribute these "I-Cool" backpack coolers?

I found them on google, they are the ones with the cell phone pocket/wallet and
bungie cords on them.  The customer is doing a few hundred quantity embroidered
goods, and would like some of these as well (although I don't think the
quantity will be over 100).

If it is difficult to get hooked up as a supplier, can anyone place a 1 time
order for me?
If I can get a cut, that would be great, if not, I'd be fine with just
servicing the customer so they're not tempted to go elsewhere and then
 pit me against some other embroiderer/promotions company.

Thanks for any help.