[amayausers.com] Re: question on bobbin sizes

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:15:23 -0500

It won't.

Kathy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roland R. Irish III
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:13 PM
  Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: question on bobbin sizes

  No one has told me yet if the M size will work in the same
  bobbin holder-but I guess it won't?

  Roland R. Irish III

  www.sunrisegraphics.org
  Sunrise Graphics
  116 Main St
  Claremont, NH 03743
  603-543-1324
  Check out our 'instant' catalogs
  http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
  http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
  http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

  On Oct 20, 2009, at 1:16 PM, OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx wrote:

    Signman!  FINALLY A question I can answer.  L bobbins are physically about
2.3 the size of M bobbins.  If you had a M bobbin, you'd know it.  An L bobbin
is between a nickle and a dime in diameter; an M bobbin is about the size of a
quarter.

    Judy

    In a message dated 10/20/2009 8:43:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
      Just got in a bag of samples from Madeira...and its
      not the first...too bad Melco didn't have such good
      attitude...but I can't tell the difference between L and M
      bobbin size! If I got both sizes in the sample pack, they
      look like they'd fit my bobbin holders. Only difference I
      read is the length of the bobbin...L is 132 yards, M is
      235 yards. Will they fit our regular bobbin holders?
      Would certainly save a lot of changes!

      =