[amayausers] Re: pricing on Colorado Trading Chenille Baby blankets

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:21:53 -0600

Edna, thanks for the update.  I want to expand my infant/toddler line and
appreciate any information on sources.

I see you're in Katy; I'm in Montgomery, just west of Conroe.  We're
practically neighbors-by Texas standards anyway!
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!