[amayausers.com] Re: post hurricane update

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:48:27 -0500

Thank you Jo so much!  I really appreciate both your suggestions and well
wishes.  One question...not sure what you mean by a pillow on each side of the
"head;"  is that the thread tube area, where the thread sits?  I wouldn't have
thought of pillows-great idea!!

Have to admit that it hurts my heart to do this, but I believe that things
happen for a reason, and it will all work out for the best.  As one of my
favorite quotes says: God gives the very best to those who leave the choice to
Him.

Best,
Sandra

Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
Montgomery, TX

          From: Sandra Walker <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [amayausers.com] post hurricane update
          To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 10:22 AM

Wanted to check in with everyone after Hurricane Ike... I live in one of
theareas that was hit pretty badly. Thankfully, I & my dogs are safe and my
home wasn't damaged.  Sadly mybusiness didn't fare so well.I'm very blessed to
have family in the Austin area.  The plan is for me torelocate there and
hopefully get my business going again, possibly part-timeat first.  Anyway, I
think there are some things that need to be done toprepare an Amaya for moving.
 Does anyone know what they are?  I'dappreciate any information that you
 can share.Sandra WalkerA&E Clothing and EmbroideryMontgomery,