[amayausers] Re: plastic shirt bags

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery & Apparel" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:50:30 -0800

Thanks for the replies!

I am looking for clear plastic bags that I can put individual pieces in.
BUT....I also like the idea of the bags with our  business name on it too!

Roland, I will email you a little later regarding the personalized bags.  (I
am busy getting my taxes together and my brain is "full" right now.

Thanks!

Barbara

phone: 760-331-7761
email: AvalonLogoWear@xxxxxxx