[amayausers.com] Re: outlining letters

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 18:08:01 UT

This message was posted by Nalo_b on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/700.html

hi i curently am having trouble outling letters. i have a design that has words
that is 1/2"-1" tall. when outlinded certain letters get screwed up like the
bottom part of an "a" or an "H". when going into corners the outline stitch
direction turn and almost goes sideways and it also pivots from one point of
the corner and hits the same spot as it makes the turn around the outside
corner(hope that makes sense...)and the result is a big bump on the corners of
those letters.

how would I need to digitize this to get rid of this problem? I tried changin
the stitch direction but it doesnt allow me to.

any suggestions?
thank you!
chad