[amayausers.com] Re: newest DS/OS version?

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:49:21 -0700

Sandra,

 It is the latest version and was officially released last Thursday. One way to
tell how recent a release is, is to look at the release number. This release is
103007.0. This is actually the date. October 30 of 2007. I think that was last
Tuesday. It was then officially given to production on Thursday. It is Vista
compatible and has a few fixes for some previous problems. You should have
received some release notes with it that explain changes and fixes.

 Beta software is not normally sent out without the person receiving it knowing
what they are receiving and why.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems