[amayausers.com] Re: need 'wanted' website?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:08:09 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/85.html

This is totally unrelated to Amaya...but I am internet disadvantaged and
figured SOMEONE here might know how to help me.
Earlier this year I was using my pressure cooker (Sears brand) and popped the
built in 'safety vent'.
(It melts and blows out the top, not the 'wobble' vent). I tried several times
talking to someone in India with poor english to order the part according to
the SEARS partslist with the cooker...of course, supposedly it is no longer in
the Sears computer-5 years old-obsolete! And I've tried searching internet to
find a parts house...
anyone know of a universal 'I"m looking for XYZ something' type of website?
You can 'sell' anything on EBay (yes, I checked there) but there isn't a
'WANTED' category...even if I could find 'used' cooker to match I"d buy it.
I'm the main cook in the family, not my wife...and I really like using it. Hate
to spend the money to buy a brand new one and have to throw out the 2 pan
system for lack of the safety vent!