[amayausers.com] Re: need flag patches

  • From: Lee & Barbara Ott <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMAYA UserGroup <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:34:35 -0800

You are on the east coast and we are on the west coast.  That said we have USA
flag patches if you can not find anyone closer.  This also assumes you are
asking for USA flag patches.

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving

To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[amayausers.com] need flag patchesDate: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:07:25 -0500We're
sitting on an order for two heavy jackets...
won't finish the order until the guy delivers our pellet stove...
holding his jackets hostage...LOL
he 'added' to the embroidery last week-wants the flag decal
on the shoulder.
I have no other supplies needed to order, so I'm hoping someone
out there has a bag of these and would part with 2 of them?
Call or email me direct...I assume we'll have to hand sew them on
(or con a friend of ours to do it) since I don't see anyway to hoop
the heavy sanmar work jackets and get down on the shoulder...

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Fax...you MUST call us first to get the fax number so we can turn it on-our fax
machine is normally OFF.
Artwork or forwarded messages-NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .wpd., .txt, is automatically deleted. We have
NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based
programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for
graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and logo work
must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand up to V.10, or
Illustrator V.7 or lower) without any compression or .eps. ALL fonts must be
coverted to outlines.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx