[amayausers.com] Re: need 1 youth sweatshirt

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:32:06 -0400

My wife wants the zippered brown to match hers (we embroidered
it with our jeep club logo) and our grandson likes hers...funny watching
him wear it when it goes all the way to his toes...but he really doesn't
like wearing hoodies without the zipper...too tight on his neck.
Darkbrown is critical along with the zipper.
Sanmar doesn't carry the 18500 in youth...but do have
the Port & Company youth in dark chocolate, pullover hoodie..
so I'll ask her why she didn't go for that one?

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Check out our 'instant' catalogs
http://www.companycasuals.com/sunrisegraphics/start.jsp clothing and accessories for embroidery & screenprinting
http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

On May 5, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Steve Cohen wrote:

Printgear has a similar style in stock. Hanes P473 but it doesn't have the zipper. Gildan makes a 18500B in brown as well (no zipper) Bodek and Alpha have the Gildan in stock.
How bad do you need the zipper or how bad do you need brown?

To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] need 1 youth sweatshirt
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:00:28 -0400

I didn't want to tie up space on the Amaya board so I'm just posting to those
that get the 'freelist' email...
I need to find a YOUTH small chocolate brown/dark brown zip hoodie...
just to make a matching one for my grandson when we go jeeping. Can't
find a youth size in brown through anyone I already deal with (Sanmar, etc.)
and just wondering if anyone has one!
Youth small or medium, zippered hoodie
or second choice, a crewneck youth small or medium, same dark brown.
Very limited on color choices in youth sizes!

Thanks