[amayausers.com] Re: melco - wish list

  • From: "Michele Zimmer" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:44:41 -0500

OOH YES!!  I like #4 and #5!!

Also, another one that would go with #4, If I have to redo a section after
it?s been out of the hoop, or someone wants something added and it?s a
really hard item to hoop, when you get it hooped the plus sign laser could
show how close we are and maybe be able to turn the design in OS so many
degrees to sew out in the right spot.  OR can that already be done and I
don?t know about it???

Michele Zimmer

Carefree Creations

 <mailto:Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx