[amayausers.com] Re: melco fonts attn phunter

  • From: Wayne Munney <pte@xxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:29:45 -0700

please email me off the list
wayne
pte@xxxxxx

i printed out about 10 pages. didn’t want to give them too many choices. its seems like the more they have to choose from the longer it takes for them to make up their minds! the little girls and teens love CURLZ, i just wish melco had it. with the fonts: i didn’t want a font that i had to bring in a font separately. haven’t tried doing it with DS, but with my PE design if i bought a font i would have to bring in each letter separately and then try to line it all up and try to make sure it was even. (i hope this make sense). with fonts that are in your computer you just type the name and its on the screen, with purchased downloads each letter was brought in individually. that’s what i didn’t want to do. seeing how DS is way more sophisticated them my PE was it might just be easier to do.