[amayausers] Re: machine off course?

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 06:40:32 -0600

Did you get any error messages?  Did your hoop pop out of the arm(s) a
little?  Is the design sewing in the correct order but just 1 needle + for
each color change?  Or is the design 1 step ahead of where it should be?

In the later case, this is what I had to do (first I'd received a color
change time out error):
Press "emergency" stop, wait a minute
Turn "emergency" stop button
My machine went to the next color in the design (not where it needed to be
Using the keypad - move the needlecase to the needle it should be at
(forward/backward to next color)
Push the "go/green" button

Terri
Embroidery Creations