[amayausers.com] Re: low profile unstructured hats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:24:44 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/325.html#000003

Since we got the program update with the 'auto' tension setting, we haven't
used 'standard' or manual setting since.
Try it on 'auto' and see what happens-you may be surprised.
Also, try one with 'double' backing to see if that stiffens it up.
I'd also do the lettering first to tie the hat down, and the tower
last...since by then the hat will be secure to the backing.
If you see 'bunching' in the middle before it sews the tower you will know the
lettering is pulling the fabric towards the center. If that happens, do the
tower first.

Roland