[amayausers.com] Re: lettering tips

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:26:35 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1566.html

I know this is pretty broad, but I'm rarely every 100% happy w/the way my
lettering looks when stitching it out.  Most of my work seems to be on Polos or
tee shirts (ugh, I don't like doing those...)Sometimes I think it looks clear
and crisp, but most of the time I'm just not happy.  I look at other
embroidered lettering and notice how clean and crisp it looks.  I typically use
one or two layers of cut away backing, I use standard feed as well as auto
feed...does anyone have any tips to share that I can try so that I'm happy
w/the lettering I'm producing?  Thanks so much!