[amayausers] Re: lettering settings

  • From: Cindy <candael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

Since we're both digitizing and embroidering ourselves, we sometimes don't know
what the problem is : the design or embroidering itself (the hooping, backing
and machine settings).
I tried many variations in Design Shop : underlay, density, stitch length,
column width but not one is good enough.
Is there someone who is willing to take a look at my lettering and maybe do a
test run and give some suggestions to get is wright ?  It's a small design,
only lettering (aprox 3500 stitches).
If we at least get the lettering wright, than we can concentrate on
embroidering it well and we can exclude that the problem is the design.

The fabric is pique knitted 50%cotton 50% polyester.

Thank you !
Cindy
Linen Barn <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jack was sewing this font smaller. I would not go to the 60wt thread or
65/9 needle at .31. Just use standard 40wt w a 75/11 neddle. The rest
looks reasonable.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx