[amayausers.com] Re: knit material with Oesco font

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:26:58 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/243.html#000002

What are your settings?  What are you using for backing?  Are you using solvy?

I would use a 65/9 needle and 60 wt thread if you have it, at least use the
smaller needle if not the thread.  Beef up your column thickness quite a bit,
like 140-150%, use a density of 4.5-5.0, no underlay or just a center walk 10pt
underlay, use a heavyweight cutaway backing with solvy on top.

When you make the column width this high it will look bad on the screen but
should sew out nice.

I am assuming you are test sewing on material before trying this on the actual
shirts.