[amayausers.com] Re: how to recover after stepper index error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 05:19:09 UT

This message was posted by mary o on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/569.html

In the middle of stitching a design I got the stepper index error.  Cleaned and
used compressed air and now am past the error.  Tried to restart the design and
it does not start in the correct place.  It is about a 1/4 to 1.2 inch off.
Does anyone know how to get the needle back to where it should be?  And how to
find out how what stitch number I had the stepper error at?
- mary