[amayausers.com] Re: hooping above a pocket on thick uniform shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:12:00 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1641.html#000003

We marked our hoops. We have three marks on them on each side. You just hoop
with the marks at the top of the pocket and the design will be straight. We do
a lot of uniform shirts. You can buy hoops from another company that will work
on Amaya's that are all ready marked. The marks have to be so the design will
fit above the pocket.  Bill from Fine Line Emb