[amayausers] Re: hoopers

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:09:55 -0500

Sounds like you started with an EMC machine 12 years ago. Do you have an EMT or Amaya now? If so, how do you like the Melco brackets for the hoops? I was thinking of buying a used one (new ones are kinda pricey for me.) Then buying the bracket for the EMT from Perfect Hooper.

From: "Judy Alderden" <disijudy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:15:32 -0600
I've had a Perfect Hooper since I started embroidering 12 years ago & love it. I think we may have drilled a couple extra holes near the bottom since sometimes I like to hoop jackets upside down.

Judy Designs in Stitches, Inc.