[amayausers] Re: hitting hoop arm on trims

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:08:28 -0400

I had the tech here working on my machine last spring-and he showed
me the 'technical' way to bend it.
CAREFULLY hold the back of the arm where the thumb screws are (it
must be installed for this) and gently hold the arm all the way out
on the end-better leverage and less force needed.
Just bend a little at a time-until it gets where you want it.
Also keep in mind-the weight of the garment will also hold the arms
down...so 'unloaded' the hoop might hit-with a heavy sweatshirt or
jacket it won't. Will drive you nuts when 'sometimes' it hits and
sometimes it doesn't!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx