[amayausers.com] Re: help with leather

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:47:37 UT

This message was posted by phunter on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1089.html

Hi Group
My husband?s coworker ask me to do a couple of leather duffle bags. I tried but
had nothing but problems. Can you guys give some tips on how to sew on these
things please. The leather is actually kinda of soft.  They are black with a
kinda patch work design on them. I thought it would be pretty simple to do
considering they were not that ?tough? leather. The font was just a plain block
nothing fancy so any help would do.

Thanks