[amayausers] Re: hat logo minimum lettering?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:28:13 -0500

Ron- sounds like you suggest to 'hand stitch' the letters like I mentioned?
Time consuming but would work-IF I can get a setup charge out of them.
Debating on just quoting them from one of my ad specialty suppliers-current
'sale' is $2.49 per hat, 8,000 stitches, minimum 100....($2.49 on a 'C'
discount-can't even buy the HAT for $1.50 blank!) and let THAT company
squirm over the digitizing!
Fortunately the meridian lines are only over the bottom half of the state
logo-letters go over the top half. No problem there...except this is the
state of New Hampshire-so the ENTIRE state is dead center over the center
seam of a 6 panel hat...not my better sewing results on those darn seams!
Roland