[amayausers] Re: hat frames on the way!

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:41:10 -0500

Thanks!
How's the weather-get any of this great storm? It went right around
our 'valley' here-nailed some of the southern parts. I drove to
Wakefield outside of Boston-from Manchester down was nothing, outside
north Boston wasn't much to speak of. Must have nailed the 'southern'
half of Mass. Most of our snow melted or disappeared in the rain.
Freezing now-but snow this morning was a half hour and gone. Winds
yesterday took down trees and power lines all around but our section
of town is okay.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St