[amayausers.com] Re: hat driver

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:08:29 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/858.html

Ok, after much time, I've decided to tackle my fear of doing hats...we've not
had much luck in the past, but I'm going to try them again after reading the
wonderful suggestions given to me on this board.

The directions I received w/my machine were the older ones where you replace
the needleplate etc. So they don't really pertain to my attaching the driver to
the machine.  I think I'm doing something wrong.  Can someone tell me how to
put it on my Amaya XT(bought in 2006).  I'm holding the driver and I notice
that the small long metal flat rod is not attached to the driver.  I have 2
screws on the base of my machine that came from somewhere (this flat
piece?)...thanks for you help!