[amayausers] Re: format for baby info on blanket

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:56:49 -0500

Hi Luann,
I have always seen name and birthdate only most baby items (towels, bibs, blankets, etc.) Name first then birthdate under it. Or just the name only. I have never seen weight, length, and time embroidered on anything. Or printing on anything else for that matter except for the birth certificate. If the customer requested all of the info to be done, you may want to ask what format they want it in or ask if the order you listed here is fine with the customer. Name is always first then birthdate second. This seems like an unusual request to me anyways.

From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:28:33 -0500 Good morning all,

Has anyone embroidered baby blankets with all of the birth info included?
What is the best format? (order of items)
Name
Birthdate
Weight
Length
Time

Is the the traditional order or is there a better one to use?
Thank you in advance for your time.

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters