[amayausers.com] Re: first time start up

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 01:04:18 UT

This message was posted by dani & frank on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/773.html

we just bought a used machine Amaya XT and attempting to follow the
instructions in the manual. however we are stuck. I have installed the Ethernet
cable to the computer/amaya xt. I have opened the OS and made the recommended
selections under -tools - options - Ethernet- force download (and selected my
Ethernet card). i than go to configure and select machine config wizard. at
this window it says turn on machine and let machine and code (dongles) detect
how many machines there are. NOTHING ...it does not see my machine. it list
clusters 1 but 0 machines. Help. please. we need to move to the next step of
set up.