[amayausers.com] Re: finished design restarts automatically

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:03:37 UT

This message was posted by Jeff on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/195.html#000003

Hi Skyline,

 Not sure who you spoke with, but some information that might clear up the
issue for you.

 The problem has manifested itself in different ways with different designs
from different sources for quite awhile. The issue is not related to ALL files,
and as far as we know at this point is only a problem for XT machines. We
thought we had all bases covered but have obviously missed what is causing this
in some files.

 It looks like right now that it is only designs made from other software, not
Design Shop, and has to do with certain a sequence of commands not being
present at the end of a file. At this point. it seems it is associated with
machine coded files (EXP, DST) only that do not have that "special sequence" of
commands at the end of the file. By saving out of Design Shop and adding the
Return To Origin this sequence of commands that designates End OF File is added
and is why this is suggested as a temporary fix.

 With this said, I think I have a fix in hand. The fix is not Amaya OS related,
it is RSA file related. I think all of you have noticed when the machine powers
up you will see a box that states RSA and CSA files are being uploaded. Each
version of the machines, (Non-XT and XT) have their own RSA files. They both
use the same CSA files. This is RSA file related, and we think it can be fixed
by a simple file upgrade. I have an RSA file we think is going to fix the
problem. But, I would like to test it on some of the files you are having
problems with before I give it to anyone as a Beta release file for testing in
the field.

 Can you send me a file you have been having the problem with?

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems