[amayausers.com] Re: exp files changed to ofm

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 04:37:37 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/739.html

Dear List,
I have this client who has a new xt.  She has files that are stock designs that
are either exp or pes.  She had a brother before.  She purchased Design Shop
expecting to edit these files.  I have offered to convert some for her but when
I change the exp to ofm it adds a lot of stitches.  Is there anyway to prevent
this from happening?  I have stitched them out and they sew fine.  As an
example one design went from 20,000 to 25,000 stitches.  On one of these
designs she is getting a Y Motor Trackling Error at the same spot?  I keep
suggesting that she get on the list but hasn't done so as of yet.  Thanks
Margaret