[amayausers] Re: exact placement

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 14:09:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jeff!
I basically only use the origin when I need to place
something special.  I am new enough that I haven't
done a jacket back design yet.  I haven't tried
printing a large design in DS yet.  When I had my home
machine and Husqvarna software it would still print
the origin as it printed the design on several pieces
of paper.  If I needed to see where it should go for
placement, I'd just cut the thing out and tape it
together.

Susan