[amayausers.com] Re: error on design shop - help

  • From: Lee & Barbara Ott <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:22:04 -0800

It looks like one of your software files got hose(d).  I sugest you confirm it
Melco by calling the 1-800 number.  Or, reload the software package,but I would
call Melco first, if possible.

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving

From: michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[amayausers.com] error on design shop - helpDate: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:37:47
-0500

I cannot open a file in design shop, I keep getting the following error and
then it shuts down.

“Unable to initialize DAO/Jet db engine”

Anybody have any idea what this is and how to fix it?

TIA!!!!

Michele Zimmer
Carefree Creations
Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx