[amayausers] Re: emery cloth

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:53:46 -0400

I'll check and see if I can still get it through jewelry tool outlet-or if
hobby shops might have it. It is so fine you can polish your fingernails
with it-but on metals it leaves a bright finish almost polished. Worked on
the needles like a charm...
not that I'm cheap and can't afford new needles-but if I can quickly bring a
sharp point back in less time than changing the needles-why not?
This was on a very fine 'burr', not a real 'ding' in the needle tip-I know
that would change the length of the needle and probably screw things up.
More info later!
Roland