[amayausers] Re: embroidery on visors

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:02:41 -0400

Okay, I have to ask...how are you hooping them? I have less than a 2"
'front', and on the CCF hoop, can't get within 1/2" of the brim...so
we are down to 1 1/2"...leaving some space above lettering or image,
less than 1 1/4"....I tried hooping one and the face just flapped all
over...I didn't even try it on the Amaya, figured that face wouldn't
stay still for anything. No structure at all...fleece lined Port
Authority. Need to say 'Stevens Alumni Association' as large as
possible across them.
How large a piece of backing and what type are you using?

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx