[amayausers.com] Re: duplicating posts again...

  • From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:56:18 EST

Question:  Is it possible to compact all emails with the same subject,  on
the same day, into one email?  My email box sometimes overflows if  I don't
have
time to read it every day.
Jerry
TC, MI

In a message dated 12/2/2008 12:54:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I’ve  just received several multiples today from the board. I haven’t had
this  problem in the past that I have noticed.
Mary
Mary  Buckle
Shuffletown  Embroidery
Charlotte,  NC