[amayausers.com] Re: ds version

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 02:59:14 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/234.html#000009

At the July class in Dallas, they said it would be out about now.  Is supposed
to be really great.  I am going to ISS in Ft.Worth next week.  Hope Melco is
there.  They don't have their machine maintenance class scheduled as they
usually do so I wonder if they are going to be there.  I think business is
getting bad because I have had calls asking if I need supplies.  Never had that
happen before.

Barbara
In San Antonio