[amayausers.com] Re: crystals for a patch/glue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:40:10 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/598.html#000003

We have looked at and considered purchasing a rhinestone transfer system but
are not sure if the cost is worth it.  Are there a lot of folks on the list
looking for this sort of thing?  It's not super cheap but the results looked
impressive.  I'm just worried it's a fad that will fade in a year and we won't
get our money out of it.