[amayausers.com] Re: coupon code?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:54:05 UT

This message was posted by Terri H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/656.html#000001

This following email doesn't include a code but it was the only one I could
find.

Terri

Welcome Melco Customers!

We?ve spoken with many of you on the phone and answered your emails.

Madeira Mart is very pleased to have the opportunity to count you as a
customer. The thread color and product conversion charts on the Madeira Mart
site are intended to smooth the transition while we hurry to add a shopping
cart to the site. We?d like to point out some of the benefits you may enjoy by
shopping through Madeira Mart or Madeira USA.

Monthly Specials ? Every month, we pick a different product from each of our
product groups: Thread, E-Zee Backing & Topping, Bobbins and Accessories.
Prices are reduced for the full month.

Order Over $50 ? See your handling fee drop significantly when you save up your
small orders and keep your product totals over $50.

Customer Appreciation Program (CAP) ? Customers will be assigned a dollar
?goal,? starting in mid-July, and a corresponding dollar reward. Goals are
updated quarterly.

Online Ordering ? Don?t take time away from your production during the day when
you have the convenience of ordering online 24/7! MadeiraMart will soon offer
semi-professionals shopping cart convenience. If you are a professional
embroiderer, please visit www.madeirausa.com. (http://www.madeirausa.com.)

Free Shipping -- Friday and Saturday mornings mean Free Shipping for
professional embroiderers ordering on www.madeirausa.com.
(http://www.madeirausa.com.) Conditions do apply.

One-Stop Shopping ? Reduce shipping costs when all your embroidery needs are
shipped together from one supplier.

Shipping from More Locations ? With more Customer Service Centers ? 10 ?
nationwide than any other supplier, we can reach over 80% of our customers in
one day, UPS Ground, with no premium shipping charges.

Thank you for your interest. Ask your customer service rep about our specials,
which are designed to help you stretch your budget. You can find out more about
our savings opportunities by talking with a customer service representative,
visiting madeirausa.com, and very soon, at MadeiraMart.com.

Melco Embroidery Systems
1575 W 124th Ave
Westminster, Colorado 80234
US