[amayausers.com] Re: computer and Melco

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:08:19 UT

This message was posted by Georgie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/217.html#000007

Ok
Here is an update on my problem.
I was working with Melco on the phone. Computer working.
 Both EMC 10 and EMC 1 are doing Disk Bio .unit number. Phone person has me
reconfigure . Then we go into computer to reseat PCI card. Then we go to
restart computer. It is dead. So computer off to get fixed. (It was still under
warrenty whew )
Machine still won't work so I get a new PCI card . Hear a whole lot of I have
not heard of PCI cards failing . (30 day warrenty) anyway $400.
Install that and now I have 1 machine working EMC1.
This is about 1 month down.
Thanks for listening
Any ideas?
Kathy