[amayausers.com] Re: combining 2 designs

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:03:11 -0500

In design shop, open up both designs, on the last one opened (visible on top) select all/group/copy. Then close that window, open up the first one- go to your 'stitch tree' and add a new color change at the bottom of the stitch list, and then 'paste' your 'copy' on this page and it should end up starting in the stitch tree under the new color. While it is still 'grouped' you can move it around or scale it to fit before you 'ungroup' it.

Then you can change the colors to match what you want, crop, edit, etc.
I do it all the time.

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Fax...you MUST call us first to get the fax number so we can turn it on-our fax machine is normally OFF.
Artwork or forwarded messages-NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .wpd., .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand up to V.10, or Illustrator V.7 or lower) without any compression or .eps. ALL fonts must be coverted to outlines.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 3, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Darlene Weber wrote:

Can someone tell me how to put 2 Dakota designs together to make one design in Design Shop Pro + so I can add lettering to it???

thanks!