[amayausers.com] Re: columbia vest crooked logo

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 23:26:56 -0700

Wouldn't you just return them? I would consider this a defect that warranted replacements.

Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery Denver

BrusselEmbroidery@xxxxxxxxx

I have a vest my customer ordered and she wants embroidery on it. It's a Columbia fleece vest. It has the Columbia logo on the left chest and it is so obviously crooked, it's unbelievable. It just so happens that one of the areas to be embroidered is directly under the existing logo. So usually I'd line it up with the existing embroidery, but it's so off that adding another terribly crooked line would look bad. Any suggestions? Also, any suggestions for fleece so it doesn't fall through and loose stitches?