[amayausers.com] Re: color change sensors

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:51:47 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/678.html

Is there a way to tell if the color change sensors are going out?  I have a big
red and every once in awhile my pressor foot will be in the middle of two
needles lately so I have to clean the sensors shut everything down and restart
to get the foot back where it is suppose to be...Or do you think it could be
something else going out?

My X & y motors were changed two years ago along with the main board.