[amayausers] Re: coldwell banker logo?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:56:46 -0500

Thanks Steve-I'll save that jpg logo for signs I might do for them...Herb
sent me off a digitized ofm file that is perfect. For 2 jackets I can't
spend the time to start from scratch....
1 job done (simple vests), now I can do her coldwell jackets, 2 hats, then 1
jacket and 2 hats for her son, then a dozen vests for ski team with a full
logo...then maybe I can shut everything down and get ready for christmas!
Thanks everyone for helping-let me know if I can return the favors!
Roland